Friday, January 28, 2011

BLAH!!

  So I have been in a three day exercise slump. Monday was fine, I was pumped and up for the challenge, and then Tuesday came and there was much to do and much cleaning to be done so I did that instead. Then on Wednesday there was more cleaning to do and many places to go so that was done instead of the exercise. Then yesterday I tackled the upstairs and went out to lunch with my fathah so again working out was forgotten and left behind. This stinks! I want to be in shape! I can't have anymore excuses! I need to go to bed earlier and wake up like wise! I need to eat a little something for energy and then my first task of the day needs to be working out, above all else! (Except scripture reading with the hubby.) I need to get it done so I can say that I am capable of accomplishing my goals!! Now I need to pretend like today is my first day back into working out and I just need to stick to it! I enjoy doing it once I've gotten started! It's just trying to get myself ready and into it is the problem! Well today I work out and then I clean the rest of the upstairs! No more Excuses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment