Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Already Struggling

 I am having a hard time with food!!! It's not so simple to just swear off the deliciously goodness of junkfood! I am craving a big, humungoid burrito from Chipotle complete with a full bag of their mouthwatering chips and guacamole!! I want the cheesiest of the grilled cheeses with a stack of fries and a huge mound of ketchup to dip it all in!!! And most of all I want a huge appetizer platter from MiMi's with fried zucchini and chicken and bread and some mmm mmm artichoke dip!!! EEEEEE!!! Instead of giving in to temptation I am being strong and writing about it so that I can let it all out here instead of at a restaurant. Though I do have to say that I may have to give in to the Chipotle temptation on one splurge day I am allowing myself once a week! HAHA!! So here's to being healthy but also appreciating and enjoying the delicious foods we just can't give up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment