Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Working it out

 So it has been a couple of days since I've last posted, well that is because Friday was sort of a downer day and I needed a date night with the hubby so I cheated on the diet and had CHIPOTLE!!!! AHHH!!! I know I know but it was just so good and there are just some things you should not deprive yourself of! And Chipotle is one of those things! haha and needless to say I was a bum about my diet the whole weekend. Monday came and I did a lot better eating wise though I didn't work out. I did stay active though by cleaning the whole downstairs! That was a workout in itself!! I did get in a Total Body Burn 45 minute video though and I feeeeeel thhheee buuurrrn!!! Haaa And now to clean the upstairs portion of the house!!! Now to stick to the bun burning action so I can look good in that bathing suit this summer!! Woooot!

No comments:

Post a Comment