Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Workout

 So yesterday, January 17th was the first day of my workout and it was ROUGH!!! 30 minutes of cardio and I was beat! BUT, I did it!! I committed to working out and had a pumped up, no giving in attitude and I flew through the 30 minutes like it was nothing! Though after the cool down, I sat down and tried to breath for 15 minutes or so haha but today I feel so GOOD about myself and I feel energized to start again!! So in about 15 minutes I am popping in Hip Hop Abs once again and I am going to shoot for 45 minutes today! If it proves to much I'll just stick to the 30 minute workout (slowly working my way into exercise is probably a good idea seeing as how I haven't been in the best of shape for awhile)! But also I need to start eating healthy too. This morning I ate a small, correct portion size bowl of Special K Red Berries cereal and for Lunch I was thinking half of a Turkey Sandwich with a couple chips on the side and dinner is yet to be planned!!  Luckily we don't have much snacks around our house and the ones we do have are for Michael David's lunch so he can be energized while he is working!! So here is to another day of reaching a goal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment