Monday, January 17, 2011

New Years Resolution

So begins the start of a new year and with this new year, of course comes New Years Resolutions. I myself have many resolutions: Write a book, read the entire Book of Mormon with my husband, finally get a job, go to more service activities at church and of course eating healthy and losing weight. That is the purpose of this new blog I am keeping. The goal is to write about these new years goals and to make this blog my motivation for staying committed. I want all of these things to happen this year and I know by writing it for everyone to see will help me stay focused on what it is I need to get done this year. Having others read and expect results will be a great way to make sure that I don't slack off and that I really take the time and make sure this year is an eventful and successful one! So let's bring on the new year and bring on the goals!

1 comment:

  1. You are brave. Not you have to account to us. So what did you eat for breakfast & lunch today? And when are you reading the BOM with hubby?

    I never make resolutions, as I know that I won't do anything I'm suppose to. It's the rebel in me. If I put it down in writing, I won't do it. So I just don't commit to anything, then I get lots more done. But that is how I work.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete