Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finding out my weakness

 So I have found that my muscles and limbs are not keeping up with my mind. I wan't to keep going and going and going but my muscles start screaming after about an hour of exercise. It frustrates me so much that I am not at the point yet where I have enough stamina and strength to do a two hour workout. I know that is my own fault because I haven't exercised like I used to and so most of my muscle strength was lost over time but argh! I just wanna go go go and meet my goal! I need to let go of the fantasy that jumping back into exercise is cake because wow it so is not. It might also help if I had a safer place to run, one that I didn't have to drive to. I need to take it one day at a time I guess and just slowly start making my routines longer and harder. It's the only way I will get to my weight in time! June 1st, 130 pounds! Let's make it happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment